- BA 1993, Lafayette College
- JD 1996, Howard University Law School: Cum Laude
Awards & Recognition
- Rising Star Award, Virginia Super Lawyers, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011
- Virginia Bar Association
- Virginia Beach Bar Association
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- California Bar Association
- American Inns of Court – William B. Enright Chapter, San Diego
- Board of Directors, Virginia Beach Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA)
- Organizing Committee, Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America, Virginia Beach Events
Adam Lotkin has been practicing law since 1996, the natural culmination of his youthful interest in legislation and justice. He worked as a page in high school, and then as an intern and clerk for various congressmen while in college. Adam is driven by a desire to help out “the little guy” – he has always championed the underdog in any situation. In the practice of law, this translates to making sure the average citizen gets a fair shake when confronting large and powerful corporate interests, including insurance companies. Over the course of almost two decades in practice, he has helped thousands of clients get the justice and compensation they deserve for their injuries or injustices. Adam approaches the law with passion and a work ethic rivaled by few. Long hours, meticulous preparation, and the heartfelt desire to make a difference are his hallmarks.
I love being in the courtroom, and I am proud of my ability to think outside the box and throw a few curveballs that the opposition does not expect. I believe in justice and fairness for all Americans, so I take my responsibilities as a lawyer very seriously. As the proverb says “To whom much is given… much is required.