Winning Social Security Disability Claims cases requires:
- Identifying issues of key relevance to the Social Security Administration.
- Proper completion of all forms and questionnaires (sometimes used by the SSA to discredit statements and testimony).
- Additional or supplemental evidence that could strengthen the case.
- Tracking how the case is progressing through the system, and the ability to keep it moving toward a fair decision.
- Fully preparing the client for the hearing.
- Preparing the medical evidence to support the claim for disability.
- Preparing a solid and convincing appeal (if necessary), that illuminates and reiterates those arguments that establish irrefutable legal grounds.
Rutter Mills attorneys have the skills and experience to win your case. We’ve focused on social security law for more than 50 years, and helped thousands of clients get the benefits they need – and deserve.