With its rich railroading heritage, Waverly is a community steeped in the history and culture of the transportation industry. Yet sometimes getting from Point A to Point B can lead to accidents, injuries, or even worse. If you’re suffering due to an automotive collision, then you’re probably facing a lengthy recovery. The last thing you need are the worries that come with lost wages, medical bills, and other unmet expenses.
That’s where an experienced Waverly car accident attorney from Rutter Mills comes into the picture. We can help you to get the compensation you deserve.
Three steps to recuperation after an accident
Trying to rush your recovery will only set you up for ongoing problems. Here are three steps to take instead:
- Follow your doctor’s advice: Physicians, like attorneys, have devoted their lives to their profession. Their understanding of the human body and how it works is too valuable to ignore. So, let your healthcare provider be your guide as you work towards greater wellbeing.
- Prioritize: Stretching yourself too thin during this trying time is not a good idea. You may need to put off a few tasks, at least for a while.
- Seek legal advice: Our Waverly car accident lawyers can help you to determine if the offer you’ve received from the insurance company is fair—chances are it’s not.
Why talking our team of Waverly car accident lawyers is essential
Some people would rather undergo a root canal than talk to a Waverly car accident lawyer. We understand. Some firms have a reputation for caring more about collecting fees than helping their clients. Our approach is different. It comes down to five crucial factors:
- We offer free consultations: No one who’s been seriously injured should have to pay a lot of money to tell their story.
- If we take your case, then we will work on contingency: This means you will never have to pay us out of your pocket. If we collect anything at all, it will be because you win.
- We stand up to pressure from the other side: Sadly, insurers and other entities sometimes try to bully, intimidate, or threaten accident victims. We’re unhappy with such lowball tactics and never tolerate them being used against our clients.
- We’re available 24/7: You can reach us anytime, either online or by giving us a toll-free call.
- We back our words with actions: We’ve taken on billion-dollar corporations more than once, winning favorable outcomes for our clients in the process. We know when to negotiate and when to go to court.
Contact us here at Rutter Mills today to arrange your complimentary consultation. Our practice specializes in thorough, caring, and personalized attention to our clients—and one of the best ways to recover and rebuild your life.
When you’ve been injured, you’ve got a lot at stake… but so does the insurance company. Walking into the court room with a serious lawyer makes all the difference. Watch our video to learn more about Rutter Mills.Free Case Review
“Nothing makes you feel more vulnerable than being hurt or ill. And nobody likes to ask for help. But when you need it most, we’re at our best. We give our clients the confidence and support they need to know they’ll be taken care of – that they’ll get the best outcome possible, even in the face of a very bad situation.”
– Brother Rutter