Small towns like Courtland are the backbone of America. Here, rural values like hard work and honesty still play a key role in our modern, urban country. Like all communities, however, Courtland is no stranger to the pain and suffering caused by auto accidents. Motor vehicles can turn into terrible weapons when operated by negligent or irresponsible drivers.
Poor driving is not the only cause of automotive collisions, of course. Automakers share part of the blame when they let safety defects go unaddressed. In addition, highway departments contribute to the problem when they fail to correct infrastructure hazards like potholes and crumbling roads.
If you’re unhappy with the proposal the insurance company is offering for your accident, then it’s time to talk to our Rutter Mills team of Courtland car accident lawyers. In the meantime, we urge you to avoid signing anything that might limit your ability to pursue legal action later.
Unfounded assumptions can get you in trouble
Unfortunately, thousands of accident victims every year let the opportunity to receive maximum compensation slip by. They do so based upon common, unfounded assumptions:
- “The insurance companies are too big to fight:” Not at all. In fact, every Courtland car accident attorney here at Rutter Mills has taken on major insurers more than once, winning favorable outcomes for our clients as a result.
- “I have plenty of time:” No, you don’t. Statutes of limitations and other factors can impair your case unless you act now.
- “The accident was all my fault:” Not necessarily. Liability is a complex legal term that rarely fits into neat little categories. In many cases, the blame for an accident is shared by multiple parties, giving you grounds to seek compensation.
- “A Courtland car accident law firm only cares about big cases:” Here at Rutter Mills, we’ve handled cases ranging from billion-dollar lawsuits to smaller disputes affecting only a handful of people.
- “I can’t afford to talk to Courtland car accident lawyers:” At Rutter Mills, it will never cost you a dime to tell us your story. If we take your case, we’ll charge no fees at all unless you prevail. What do you have to lose by contacting us?
- “The insurance people already offered me a fair deal:” How do you know it’s fair unless you’ve added up the costs of your medical care, rehabilitative services, lost income, damaged property, and countless other accident-related expenses?
As you can see, talking to us is always a good idea after an auto collision. If nothing else, you’ll have a better understanding of your options, giving you valuable peace of mind. Who can put a price on that? Once you’ve decided on a Courtland car accident lawyer from our firm, the next step is to schedule a free consultation. We’re available 24/7 for your convenience, either online or by phone.
Get in touch with us today so you can begin rebuilding your life.
When you’ve been injured, you’ve got a lot at stake… but so does the insurance company. Walking into the court room with a serious lawyer makes all the difference. Watch our video to learn more about Rutter Mills.Free Case Review
“Nothing makes you feel more vulnerable than being hurt or ill. And nobody likes to ask for help. But when you need it most, we’re at our best. We give our clients the confidence and support they need to know they’ll be taken care of – that they’ll get the best outcome possible, even in the face of a very bad situation.”
– Brother Rutter